Translate your AutoCAD
drawing text using Ms Excel:
Our tool is an easy-to-use professional DWG language
translator application for AutoCAD 2007-2018.
If you do not have AutoCAD: Let us do the
conversion. Send us your drawings, and we extract the texts
to Excel. You translate the Excel file, and we insert your
translations to the drawings. You also get pdf files
of the drawings. We request 4€ per drawing for this
service, if the drawings are of normal size. Get
more information by clicking here.
When AutoCAD drawings need to be translated into a different
language, conventional methods are expensive, slow and prone
translating AutoCAD drawings on your own:
- Text can difficult to find on large AutoCAD drawings, all texts
may not be found.
- The translator must be familiar with AutoCAD.
containing variable attributes may cause problems.
- The procedure may be extremely slow.
our translator tool:
- Allows the translator to concentrate on the translation work.
- The translator does not have to work in the AutoCAD
- Your translated database (Ms Excel) runs outside of the AutoCAD.
- You can take advantage of your CAT software features: translation memories, glossaries, etc.
can have both the source texts and the translations in the
- The graphical formatting of elements stays unaffected after the translation.
- Translated files might be produced in hours, not days.
drawings in 2 ways
Our tool can work on individual file or in batch mode.
Either way, your AutoCAD drawings will be translated into your
desired language using just three steps.
With this function you translate the
active drawing, using an Excel workbook.
Translate AutoCAD drawings
in batch mode
You can translate entire projects or folders of AutoCAD drawings
with batch run. The translator tool asks you to choose the drawings.
The first run saves all the texts in the drawings, in an Excel
workbook. This file should be translated manually, or using a
CAT tool (such as Trados, Systran, WordFast, SDLX, DejaVu, etc.).
You can also use the
translator. The second run translates all the chosen drawings using the updated
AutoCAD 2007 -
AutoCAD 2018 / Ms Excel 2000 or higher
Independent Reviewer Opinions:
"DwgTextTranslator delivers real cost and time saving when
translating AutoCAD files. The production of pdf's on extraction
allows context to be checked for consistency and the reinsertion of
text saves hours of AutoCAD work"
Daniel Howe - IT Director at Kredo IT Ltd
"DwgTextTranslator is the perfect tool for translators using
AutoCAD. I could increase my productivity skywards. And the support service always responds very quickly and efficiently. I wish I had known this tool before. I strongly recommend this tool for translators who work with
Joao Marcelo Trovao - Professional Technical Translator